School Fee Policies and Schedule
The following information will outline the structure and policies of school fees, the aim of this policy is to ensure a robust, non-discriminatory and fair approach to the method by which we deal with parents who have not paid their child’s school fees on time.
- The School will collect annual tuition fees in three equal instalments in each academic year in order to enable parents/guardians to pay tuition fees.
- The school will collect the first instalment within one month preceding the beginning of the school year.
- The second and third instalment will be in 1st of January and 1st of March respectively.
- If a student attends any part of week one of the term or fail to show up at all without the parent/Guardian notifying the school in writing sufficiently in advance before the beginning of term. In such a case, the school will retain the value of the registration or re-registration fees.
- If student attends from one week and up to three weeks in a term, the school may retain the value of one full month of tuition fees.
- If a student attends over three weeks and up to six weeks in a term, the school will retain the value of two full months of tuition fees.
- If a student attends over six weeks in a term, the school will retain the full-term fee.
- Application fee of 1000 AED is due at the time of application.
- The application fee is Refundable if the school does not offer the student a place. Unless, the child’s registration is carried forward to the following tuition fees.
- Non-refundable if the school offers the student a place but the student chooses not to take
Non-Payment of School Fees :
School will not dismiss the students due to a delay in the payment of School fees; however, School may suspend students for up to three days but only after sending three warning notices each being one-week in duration each time to student’s Parents/Guardians. Further, Schools may withhold examination report cards, transfer certificates (or block a transfer on eSIS) and /or re-registering a student until all outstanding dues settled.
School is not allowed to prevent students for sitting for any end-of-year examination or any examination assigned during the term as a consequence of non-payment of school fees. School must act in a discrete manner when dealing with non-payment issues in order to protect the student from unnecessary attention and embarrassment.